This is the absolutely best and happiest day of the year!!! “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; He has risen!!! Remember how He told you while He was with you in Galilee? ‘ The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'” (Luke 24:5-7)
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes;
He arose a victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever With His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and have asked Him to forgive my sins. Because of that, Jesus victory over death gives me victory over death!!! When I die, I won’t really be dead. I will be alive in heaven with my Lord and Savior. Only my flesh will be put in the grave. And even that will be resurrected when Jesus comes to earth the 2nd time!! How about you? What will happen to you when you die???
Yesterday, I was released from the hospital!! YEAH!!!! The doctor decided that it was a nasty intestinal virus that had attached me. It certainly was nasty!! Here’s how Tony had to dress in order to visit me!! He makes a quite handsome doctor, I think!!! So now I am home, but I am quarantined to my bedroom so the rest of the family doesn’t catch it. We really don’t want that!! The nausea has cleared up and my stomach is gurgling nicely. Now we’re just working on getting the food processing through my system again. It is truly such a pleasure to be nausea-free!!!! I really mean that!! When we are sure the virus is gone, I will need to go to the hospital and get a sigmoidoscope to make sure all is ok with the scar tissue from my previous surgery and that the Crohn’s disease hasn’t returned.
We are so blessed as, once again, God has been amazingly faithful to us!! Thank you Heavenly Father for:
- Our wonderful friends, Anders and Sarah, have been amazing through all of this – taking care of the girls, driving Tony back and forth to the hospital (even being brave enough to bring me home with all my germs!! LOL), providing food, comfort, prayer… THANK YOU!!
- All of you, our friends who have prayed for us! THANK YOU!!
- The Swedish medical system that had taken such good care of us!
We have 3 prayer requests also:
- Just now, Tony told me he has started to feel ill again, so please especially pray for him!
- God will protect Jensina & Jiana from catching this nasty bug.
- The results of the sigmoidoscope. Our trust is in the Lord, but it’s still hard not be concerned. We hope for good results, but mostly that we will be trustingly peaceful with whatever God has planned for us.
Thanks, Gwen 🙂